Baker Tilly Malaysia is looking for someone with Finance & Accounting experience to join its Finance team.
• To lead and manage a team for efficient running of Finance & Accounting functions and maintain high quality of work.
• To handle full set of accounts and finalization of accounts.
• To ensure accurate, complete and up-to-date monthly accounts, cash flow statement, staff claims and various reports.
• To handle Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation and General Accounting/ Finance functions.
• To perform forecasting, budgeting and analyses of financial reports.
• To oversee cash management and manage daily cash flow.
• To provide efficient support for day-to-day office and administrative tasks.
• To perform any other ad-hoc projects or assignments which may be assigned from time-to-time.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Professional Qualification (ACCA/ CPA/ ICAEW/ MICPA) Certified Professional Accoutant will be an added advantage
• Preferable with minimum 6 years’ experience in similar capacity
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, multi-tasking and good team player
• Possess good communication and problem-solving skills
• Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Access and Words
Come and be part of Our Team! Send your latest resume together with your university transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
or reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.)